View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Poolshark

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieCallyGabby View Post
Ouch, that sounded like a rough one. At least DZ looked pretty good (from what I saw) in the first game. Really want to see what he and Spezza can do together.
Oh yes it was ****ing tough, the break‘s now just at the right time for us, they need to train seriously these days.
Del Zottos game on Friday was really ok., was surprised how good he played due to all this circumstances (transatlantic flight, time difference, bigger rink, almost no training here on the ice with the team), and he seemed to be very motivated, fought for every Puck (see in the highlights an example prior our first goal), had a good overwiev and acted also physical. He talked often with Spezza on the bench or on the ice, believe he told him alot about the character oft he game here. At the end of the game it seemed also that Jason explained him how the players practice here to go to the fans to thank them for the support, it’s nice to see, though Spezza‘s already here for a while he still has very much fun doing this, laughing all the time. Think this is something very special for the NHL guys to face directly after every game with the die hard Fans, no matter if it was a won or a lost game

Now it depends on how it’s gonna be along with the Lockout, if the NHL Season starts in December there’ll be not much further games they gonna play here, but we‘ll see. For us would be very exciting to see how Spezza and Del Zotto playing togheter.

Other highlights with more focus on MDZ from the Friday game (Saturday game I ignore, not in the mood to search the high…aww lowlights for this game, as far there’s not much to see but mistakes from my team…) including Interview at the end, maybe you understand behind the german translation the things he answered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyElxrSl9ng&feature=plcp

Btw. love your new Avatar ;-)

Poolshark is offline   Reply With Quote