View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 08:11 AM
bidzey

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Cornell View Post
Not to harp on anything too much but the 3 in 3 that the Attack just played may have been one of the softest ever for a road trip. 2 games in the same city against the leagues worse and softest team.
I beg to differ... Even if they played in the same city 2 nights in a row it doesn't change the amount of distance they travelled. It probably would've been easier if the second game of the road trip wouldv've been half way up back to Kitchener, breaking the long haul into 2 days instead of them travelling the whole distance in 1 shot, just to meet a team that never lost at home yet. That's why they played them back to back because of how far it is.

As far as them playing a soft team, that is not true. First it doesn't matter who they play, I watched every Owen Sound game to date except for 1 (listen on the radio) and I have not seen any player take a break on any given shift yet. The team is where they are because the player always give 110% every shift. Erie was not a push over, the score was decieving. Erie even out played Owen Sound for a couple of periods. It's their 110% that they commited to for 60 minutes that gave them their results.

that my story and I'm sticking to it