View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 08:49 AM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
went to game, sat a few rows at center ice behind penatly box

Third game in three nights and Cassidy apparently realized this and sent out McDermid-Hansen-Robins and they scored on first shift, and sent the message fast. I love this move- let them know what they are in for and St Johns never was in this thing. Complete domination. McDermid was fantastic- never ever seen him play this well- he got a crap penatly but other than that he should have been first star. His skating is better, bit quicker this year and no doubt will see time up (probably against Buffalo). The entire line was great and they just beat up whoever they went against.

I realize its probably an AHL line but really like McKinnon and Tardiff together; they do everything well but especially play hard. Its refreshing to see.

Did not see much from Sauve- didnt get much PP time on the multi run of time in the second and picked up two penalties afterwards. I thougth Bourque played very well- he has not scored but to be honest- he's actually better than I thought he'd be. He does see the ice very well and is a great passer. He's a good skater more quick than fast. Not sure if he has the talent to stay in the NHL if he gets there but certainly a good AHL player.

One other thing- I been bashing Colby Cohen after last year but he looks a lot better this time around.

DKH is offline   Reply With Quote