View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 09:19 AM
poetryinmotion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wallach View Post
For what it's worth to those wondering about Sarnia, let me start by saying that there really are no terrible teams in the OHL right now. You could look at the standings and point to Erie and Peterborough as weaker links, but really there is not an easy mark out there. And Sarnia is a tier above those teams for sure.

They lack depth definitely, but if I were to give you an NHL comparable, it'd probably be a Florida or a Minnesota (pre-signings). i.e. Not a title threat by any stretch, but definitely not an easy 2 points.
That's an interesting way to look at it, but who is Florida's and Minnesota's Galchenyuk? I mean currently on the team, because obviously they have prospects as good as him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
...with a legit game breaker.
Yup!

He has turned it on so much lately that I'm starting to see what Timmins said by ''he'' will decide when he's ready and I think Gally's been making a strong case for himself lately. Not only getting his timing back but he is physically ready for the NHL in my opinion, sure he could and will get bigger but for comparison's sake he's already bigger than Ribeiro who can average 70 points with a 177 lbs frame. I am starting to believe he might just make the team out of camp if the NHL were to have a shortened season.

Last edited by poetryinmotion: 11-05-2012 at 09:27 AM.