View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
I've only ordered from Hockey Monkey, twice, only time I've ordered online. The first time, the order got lost by our stoner UPS guy. They were pretty decent to deal with and took the insurance hit and refunded my cash after a week of phone calls. Second time, I got my Mission backpack on clearance and it was shipped to my house in 2-3 days. Very happy.

I actually have retail stores of Hockey Giant and Total Hockey locally. Hockey Giant is like someone put a warehouse worth of stuff on the shelves. Lots of older stuff, not a huge selection after the first few months. Not great prices. I mean they have old Darcy Tucker XN10 pro stocks (awful curve and way too stiff) that they want $150 for. I've been looking at those sticks for six years now!

Total Hockey is a very clean store with a great selection of newer gear. Tons and tons of stuff in stock. I think they centralize clearance stuff after a while because they don't have old crap on the shelves.

For interface, I love Ice Warehouse because they have great videos on all the stuff. I've always meant to order from them, but I have a good selection locally at similar prices. Total Hockey is a close second, I like their website. Hockey Monkey is pretty awful to navigate but have the best prices.

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote