View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 11:36 AM
BoonesJenner

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by EspenK View Post
Perhaps the success of the team and the top prospects is due to the players being where they should be at this stage of their careers?

Regardless, it is very encouraging to finally have a minor league affiliate performing at a level that suggests promise for the future.

My opinion, which I'm sure will be in the minority, is to leave as many of these guys as possible in Springfield for as long as possible to help the long term development of the Jackets.
I feel the same way, I dont think Johansen should have been called up from the WHL his first year, and shouldve played in the AHL or WHL last year whatever he was eligible for.

edit: just watched the highlights to the game, johans second goal was nasty. Not to mention his play to keep the puck in for the first goal, good cycling. I think a season in the AHL is going to make the jackets deadly next year. HOPEFULLY it will make JAM, johan, calvert and atkinson that much more hungry to suceed at a NHL level. Not to mention anisimov and foligno should have a pretty good season.

Last edited by BoonesJenner: 11-05-2012 at 12:25 PM.