View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Oilbleeder
RattsSSV on the avy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
I'm not too familiar with that messageboard (I didn't post there) or of the nature of threats made there or anywhere.

But I'm having trouble understanding the reaction. Why wouldn't a public figure be concerned about death threats or whatever it was?

Something here I'm not getting.
Well the way I see it (and forgive me as this will sound a little insensitive), if threats were posted on an online message board, he has every right to take them seriously as they involve his families well being. No argument from me.

I'm just not sure how serious he took them. If they were as serious as he indicates, then I'm surprised he didn't pursue police and legal action. Death threats against any persons family isn't right, no matter how passionate someone is. If they do exist(I certainly haven't heard or seen any reported by local news outlets) then Tillman absolutely did the right thing. I also feel he should've pursued police action.

It just feel its possible that he mentioned this as a permanent reason to stay in Regina. Again I know this sounds insensitive and I do apologize for that, but it just seems its an excuse for him to stay in Regina. Certainly his families well being comes first in all this though. Again I could very well be wrong, but I guess we'll never know.