View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 11:58 AM
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Whoops, forgot. You would be surprised what I can manage to forget in a couple years., or hell, a couple days..

Anyway, wasn't suggesting anything took place here just that an average reader wouldn't necessarily see any of it if it did.

Also, that there seems to be a huge difference in perception of what constitutes a threatening comment depending on if the person is the focal point for that comment. People tend to downplay comments that are not directed specifically at them. Which also results in people being more likely to direct threatening comments at others and not fully realize the ramifications of that unless they've received the same in the past.
All valid points. But with no evidence to the contrary, perhaps we should drop the Tillman getting threatened discussion. If any evidence comes up then it's fair game. Until then it's just speculation.

So how does everyone like our chances against TO? Their QB is much better than ours, but their defense is much worse. I guess we'll see what happens, but I am cautiously optimistic. So long as we don't start Joseph, which we probably will.

I will say that losing to the Stamps on the last game was a really good thing. I am much happier having to try to go through the East than the West.