View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 01:20 PM
WhoIsJimBob
I Believe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
Nice! My son had his first game of the year (house league) and has discovered that if he busts his tail to get from place to place, he's in the play. Despite his line getting scored on twice in a 5-3 win, he was pretty good defensively and in the play more than just about any game since last season's tournament. He had the best two practices probably ever earlier in the weekend... and we're back on the ice again tomorrow evening.
My lead assistant coach has instituted the "Chaser of the Game Award" for the kid that hustles their hardest each game. The winner gets a Slushie after the next practice.

I think it's helped up the hustle factor. It's worked so well that he couldn't decide after yesterday's game so he's buying the whole team Slushies.

We may get banned from Geneseo after winning 9-2 and 8-1 in our two games there so far this season.

Given that our other two games have been a 3-2 loss and a 4-4 tie, it's not like we are killing everyone, though. They may be in for a looooong season.