View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Predsboro

vCash: 500
Name: Doug

Preds Fan Since: Day 1 ... stood on the Arena Plaza as the Board of Governor's walked the red carpet to tour the Arena.

All-Time Favorite Pred: Steve Sullivan

Favorite Current Pred: Weber, Rinne, Bourque

Most Memorable Preds Moment: (1) first TV timeout standing ovation vs. the St. Louis Blues. I actually sat through most of it with tears welling as I realized that the fans FINALLY got it ... I believe we became a true hockey city that night. (2) Winning Game 6 at home vs. Anaheim ... incredible noise and emotion as we finally go out of the first round. (3) Preds 8 Red Wings 0

Best Trade: Steve Sullivan

Worst Trade: Jere Karalahti

Best UFA Signing: Paul Kariya ... our first real "star, name" player

Worst UFA Signing: Peter Forsberg (although it was incredible to watch him play in Predators' mustard and to know he chose to play here)

Jerseys Owned: haha ... too many ... all authentics: Tom Fitgerald (21), Jordin Tootoo (55), JP Dumont (71), Steve Sullivan (game worn Meigray 26), Scotty Upshall (7), Shea Weber (6).

Jersey fouls (also authentics): D. Warren (71) in Black & Blue; Warren (71) home Reebok, home Gold; Predsboro (71) in away Reebok, current away White; Doug Warren (17) in MUSTARD.

AND ... replica (original sweater) with full team autographs from an early year.

Favorite Sport Other than Hockey: football (college & NFL), English Premier League futbol

Favorite Movie: Shawshank Redemption

Favorite Music: pretty much anything from Bowie, Bon Jovi, 80s, to today ... very diverse likes.

Favorite Place To Sit at A Game: 108

ETA: jerseys are Preds related only ... too many others to list other than a cool Nashville Knights Chris Grassie authentic (with blood stains still on it when purchased)

Last edited by Predsboro: 11-05-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Predsboro is offline   Reply With Quote