View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 02:50 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
After doing a ton of reading on the guy, I personally liken Pouliot to Duncan Keith. Keith when he was drafted didn't even have Pouliot's size, and had the exact same pro's and con's about his game at the same age. I think Pouliot will be a much better player on the powerplay, but I don't think he'll have that sort of pissed off demeanor that Keith can play with from time to time.
Thats a good one but I think he's more of a natural passer than Keith and he can play a better physical game than Campbell. I'm hoping he can be something close to Zubov when he was in Dallas.

What ever anyone thinks of the pick kind of goes out the window. He's a Penguin now and IMO the Pens most skilled prospect.

Sureshot has said it best. We should make a Shero Drafting thread. Its pretty clear that its not the way the draft work out and more that the Pens go after skill on D.

I hate the philosophy but don't overly mind the players Shero has brought in so I'm in the middle. I actually haven't had a problem with a Pens draft since 09.

#66 is offline   Reply With Quote