View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 05:09 PM
thomast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
Which is irrelevant, since you haven't seen those plays from Grandlund in the NHL. The NHL is a league that forces you to simplify aspects of your game, because players are just too good to fall for the frilly crap on a consistent basis.
Because most of players doesen't have balls to do something new or simply has "it" in their vision and some of those plays are just simple little moves. They would work in the NHL aswell. I'll put tomorrow few samples when i'm on computer. Don't let his age or anything fool you. Most of those players are superstars in the NHL i know it but in pure vision he is among the best players in the world. I say it again that it doesen't guarantee his superstar or even star status but he has "it" in his vision. Granlund will bring something fresh and new into NHL and it will only be good for the game.

It's easy to pick up some superstars against an prospect but we measure 1 skill and it is vision. Granlund is one of the most creative players in the world no doubt about it.

Last edited by thomast: 11-05-2012 at 05:18 PM.
thomast is offline   Reply With Quote