View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Lonewolfe2015

vCash: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzai12 View Post
Anyone playing the new Assassin's Creed game?

The revolutionary war is my favorite time period in history, so I am so torn whether or not to get this game. Never played any of the AC series before and I have no idea how they work. How does the online version work with multiplayer?

I'm assuming it's just like world of warcraft but I am probably wrong eh?
I played some yesterday since NHL 13 is getting stale.

It's a lot of fun, although I've never played them before and can't see myself taking it too seriously. I get more entertainment out of screwing with the guards than really pushing the missions hard.

I do find myself really enjoying the fighting physics though, the ability to engage 5+ enemies at once and both attack + dodge simultaneously and then use people as human shields from firing squads is a change of pace to normal games. The storyline is confusing for me, having never played any of them before. And the traveling is a pain outside of cities.

Haven't seen the multiplayer yet, but I feel like the money spent on the game was an average investment. Doesn't knock me off my socks and has good value, but it seems to be a very lengthy game more geared towards the hardcore fans.