View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Ryker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSKA1974 View Post
As reported by Sports.ru

Vladimir Myshkin, goalkeeper coach for the Russian national team explained why Iliya Bryzgalov was not invited to play at “Karyala” Cup.

Q: The major surprise thus far in the KHL is a weak playing by Iliya Bryzgalov in CSKA. What do you think is happening with him?

A: I would not want to comment on club matters. But you can see for yourself that at this time Iliya does not match the level of the national team. He is far from the optimal form.
So it's Barulin and Bobrovsky then? I would've gone with Eremenko and Varlamov, but what can you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
I'm sorry but Bryz has a very unprofessional attitude..he needs to put up and shut up. It's very disconcerting that the same drama we had all last year is playing out in his own country....
Yeah, I agree with this. He does need to start letting his play do the talking, and in a good way. While I don't think he's been as bad as the stats might imply, he definitely isn't one of the top KHL goalies right now. I wasn't expecting him to tear it up, because it's a tough league with a lot of good goalies, but it sucks seeing him being outperformed even by Bobrovsky.