Old
11-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Lars The GOAT Eller
PSN: WildGranlund

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Lars The GOAT Eller
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
Really liked Hudon tonight. He really showed some great hockey sense and good puck skills. His hockey sense is quite fantastic and he applied into his own zone tonight very well. He had 2 or 3 interceptions tonight, showed some good awareness. He had a few chances tonight just because of his knack of getting open and finding space.

I was really impressed with how much energy Hudon played with. He forechecked quite aggressively. I liked one play where he came back in his own zone and knocked down Khokhlachev and stole puck. He also had some good work on the PK.

On a side note, I'm really starting to like Huberdeau. I've never been his biggest fan, but with the Canada-Russia Challenge, his play so far this season, and now tonight, I'm really liking his intensity. His skill is very evident, but he never seemed very aggressive out there. I never really saw him as a "go-getter". Now though, he's going out there and he's playing hard.
Before last year I always saw Huberdeau as the type of play that played alright the whole game but suddenly was able to score an amazing goal or two by streaking to the net.