Old
11-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Sojourn
Global Moderator
Where's the kaboom?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySheen View Post
Who said I was opposed to anything? he IS earning it right now with the way he is playing. jesus all i suggested is he could be on a scoring line for us and you guys jump all over me and paint me as some sort of bonino hater, also I never said Etem would for sure make the ducks out of camp so stop making things up that i haven't posted
You sure balked when people said Etem would probably need time in the AHL, and would need to adjust.

At any rate, how is Holland earning it now? Because you haven't been able to see Bonino? Getzlaf and Perry didn't start on a scoring line. Bobby Ryan didn't start on a scoring line(and this during a time when Anaheim was desperate for as much offense as they could get). If those three players didn't, why should Holland get the benefit of the doubt before he's proven he's got the goods at the NHL level? Putting Holland into a top six role, before he's earned it, sounds an awful lot like putting Sbisa into a top four role before he earned it... only worse, because Sbisa had some NHL experience at the time.

Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote