View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 10:01 PM
HighLifeMan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wKetch22 View Post
LMFAO

I have now gotten Gaunce THREE TIMES in my free packs... which means I have discarded him for 0 pucks 2 times now haha

**** me

My rares were Gaunce (who I had to toss), and two rare injury cards... What is the point of even opening these god damn free packs

I opened 230k worth of packs (pure pucks, no money spent..) on Friday night and the best player I got in return was Keith Yandle. Nevermind the fact that they give Healing cards and **** jerseys as "rares", but they dont even give out the correct amount of rares that their packs claim too.

In all honesty they are thief's and anyone who spends there hard earned dollars on packs and has the same outcome has every right to be livid.

I had a net loss of 200,000 pucks after I sold everything of significance from over 30+ premium gold/jumbo packs. Awesome, isn't it?

I have opened well over 50 premium gold+ packs and have never drawn a player over 85 overall.

"The best pack to find those elite players...." yeah, ok EA.

Call me a sucker if you want, but in all honesty I am completely bored with icing the same roster on a consistent basis and have spent more than enough time searching for decent deals on the AH. Opening packs should be the primary way of building a team in my opinion.