View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 11:36 PM
David Krejci
STANLEY CUP CHAMPS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wKetch22 View Post
I agree with you in ways, in taht it should be harder to get star players now that there are no contracts, but tell me you dont feel ripped off after getting a gold pack with Brent Lebda and two rare injury cards or something like that...

Its total bull. A great idea for EA, would be to make Injury cards ACTUALLY RARE. Like rarer than a captain, change team, change position card. Then we would actually give a **** about injuries.

But I agree with High Life Man that using packs is the most fun way to make a team, but EA is making that impossible. I would like to open more packs, thats all I did in HUT 2012, but its just not worth it at all in 13...

One thing I would love to see is like a boom or bust pack, where you are going to get ONE card, and there is a 50 percent chance it will be an 85 or above, but a 50 percent chance it could be an injury card or something ******. Charge 7.5k for it, and Ill take that gamble.

And I 100 percent agree on the removing trade ofers feature. I know your struggles
I don't feel ripped off at all. I knew the risk, it says 1 80+ player. That player could be an 80 worth not even 100 pucks, or it could be someone who is a 92 and worth 600k. You're not buying the pack to get a good card, you're buying the pack for the CHANCE at a good card. It's one thing to say that you want them to bring back career limits and in turn, better players in packs. But you can't have it both ways, it'd be chaos.