View Single Post
Old
11-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Pay Carl
don't lose touch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Krejci View Post
I don't feel ripped off at all. I knew the risk, it says 1 80+ player. That player could be an 80 worth not even 100 pucks, or it could be someone who is a 92 and worth 600k. You're not buying the pack to get a good card, you're buying the pack for the CHANCE at a good card. It's one thing to say that you want them to bring back career limits and in turn, better players in packs. But you can't have it both ways, it'd be chaos.
I dont want carreers, that was half the reason I didnt like Hut12

Like I said, I like how rare players are tough to get, but its just ******** what they fill these packs with. I think we can all agree rare injury cards are a piece of ****. I am unbelievably sick of getting them, I mean they are just useless. I dont think rare injury cards need to be replaced with SOTW cards, but at least SOMETHING useful

Im just tired of getting **** players. If 7.5k is too cheap for my 85 plus pack, then raise the price... 10k? 15k? Thats fine, at least you wont feel too ripped off. I mean there are 85's that go for jack ****, like isnt Hanzal or Handzus an 85?

I love opening packs, but I just cannot bring myself to spend any of my current 70k built up on one. Because like HighLifeMan said, there is no possible way to build a team through packs. I have opened plenty of packs and my best player I have gotten is Helm. By now it would have been nice to get a player worth a little more.

But like I said before, its tough to balance