Brian Savage happy to join HF Boards
View Single Post
11-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Join Date: Nov 2012
1. They are doing a much better job of policing it now.
2. Fighting is part of the game.
3. Drugs are not a big issue in NHL compared to other leagues. Never saw anyone take them during my career.
4. Patrick should have been pulled after the second period. Lots behind that story leading up to it.
5. Best roomy was Martin Rucinsky!! Worst was Brad May. Great friend but I snorned a bit and he would throw pillows every night at me!!
Originally Posted by
Partisan du CH
This is so nice from you to take the time to answer. It will sound like an interview, I'm sorry in advance, but feel free to avoid some of these questions...
1- Do you believe the NHL is severe enough with hits to the head? Do they take the matter seriously enough?
2- Would you support a fighting ban, or if you think it's part of the game?
3- From what you've seen, do you think many players are using performance enhancing drugs? (I don't want names, hehe)
4- During the Patrick Roy / Mario Tremblay incident, were players actually taking sides? Did they support the decision to trade Roy?
5- Who was the worst roomate, and why?
Yeah, tough questions, I know....
Last edited by Natey: 11-06-2012 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by savey49