View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 03:16 AM
awfulwaffle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperHF View Post
Meh, no great loss there. I mean this is the guy who was referring to Tkachuk as Captain Coyote while Shane Doan is having more success in that role than Tkachuk dreamed of.

He was also insanely petty on the whole Bryzgalov situation. Regardless of your feelings there it was unprofessional.
Oh I know there is no great loss, I just find it kind of funny. I would have liked to have him explain to me how UofA was right in what they did with that whole situation, especially since he was removed from the game this past week after being hit in the head again.

I'm not an expert with the brain by any means, but the fact he was throwing up, but finished the drive, then wasn't playing the rest of the game after that drive, and then a week later to be removed after another hit to the head, I'm guessing there was something wrong with him last week.

I do question the NCAA though, I thought there were rules in place to check a player for injury during the game, and make sure there aren't concussion symptoms?