View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 08:51 AM
WetHog
Out to Lunch

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WetHog
For those that want Hasslett fired during the bye week I hope you watched the game last night. Eagles fired their D coordinator over their bye week and their defense has gotten worse. It really is surprising to watch the Eagles suck so bad. Losing 4 starters on their O'line has really hurt them as well. Despite all that the Eagles will probably win against the Skins.

Speaking of Kyle Shanahan as a play caller, I to am disappointed. The play calling over the last 2 games has been substandard. The reason is clear to me. Defenses are figuring out how to stop/limit the Griffin offense and Kyle has not been able to adjust the last 2 weeks. Main issue is not featuring Alfred Morris more. Especially in the Panthers game. The Skins should of ran Morris as much as possible and then hit play action. Missed opportunity.

I have said before the real test for the Skins and Griffin is how the offense reacts when teams start figuring out how to stop Griffin. So far they haven't reacted well. Now they have 2 weeks to figure it out. The Eagles game will say a lot.