View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 08:29 AM
silverfish
KEVIN!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
Cardio supposedly gets rid of them as it just burns more fat. But you can't spot reduce and my stomach/abs are the most stubborn part of my body. I've lost just under 100 pounds in the last three years, yet I still have slight, yet very noticeable love handles.
That's true, well keep working at it! I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is though.

The other day my friends and I had to actually convince another one of our friends not to vote. Dude told us he walked in the room while his parents were watching the VP debate and had no idea who Biden was

I understand that everyone has the right to vote when they're 18, but you should at least have SOME education on the matters before you can vote. It's a flawed system all around IMHO.

My prediction: Obama takes it down, pretty easily for that matter regardless of what the polling says. 2016 I think we'll be seeing a Christie/Rubio ticket from the Republicans and they'll win it that year. Unless Hill-dog decides to run, she could probably manhandle the election that year.