View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 08:31 AM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
All good! I don't know if I've ever even posted my name (but believe me, it's easy enough to find if you're that curious )

Weighed in at 144 lbs today after dinner. Before I started working out I was fluctuating anywhere from 135-137.5. So progress, but not as much as I'd like. But to get to where I'd like to be I really need to up both my workouts and my protein intake. I know that, I just haven't done it yet
How often do you work out your legs? Also, see the below as full-body exercises are a great way to stay proportional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
Cardio supposedly gets rid of them as it just burns more fat. But you can't spot reduce and my stomach/abs are the most stubborn part of my body. I've lost just under 100 pounds in the last three years, yet I still have slight, yet very noticeable love handles.

Have you tried doing more leg and full body exercises? Deadlifts, squats, clean and jerks, clusters, thrusters, etc. Kettle bell swings will help as well. Anything where you have to get your hips involved will do wonders for you.