View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 08:58 AM
EdwardBlake
This is all a joke.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale View Post
Buy, albeit I'm not sure it will be right away, or how a trade deadline would work in a shortened season. I could see two of Strait, Lovejoy, prospect being moved for a solid scoring F. Someone on the level of a Kunitz skill-wise. Sounds like Bortuzzo is impressing and playing a very physical game, which would set him apart from many of our other D who are bottom pairing or offensive types. He'd be (and maybe Dumoulin would be) the more valued commodity in that case. I think Morrow is untouchable because even if he's not ready, his PP pedigree is something we lack depth for.

Buy or Sell: Sid or Geno manages 100 pt season with 60 games played.
That will be a hard mark for ether to hit. I think slightly harder for Sid, simply due to how little hockey he has played the past few years. If ether could do it, I think it would be Malkin coming off of a MVP year and playing in his home city as a hero, his confidence has to be exploding right now. But he'd have to adjust back to NA play/ice size.

I don't think ether could do it in 60 though with this particular come around. So sell, but I hope one does.

Buy or Sell: Sutter gets tried on wing for at least a stint during the regular season?

EdwardBlake is offline   Reply With Quote