View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Mitts McCann

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by putridgasbag View Post
Don't know how much I will be playing in the last part of this season. Kind of sucks making a bunch of trades and then not getting to use the players you get. Crap I have a 54 OV dman that I didn't even know existed on my NHL roster. I'd like to be playing my "A" guys now and not have to wait until next season.

Biggest problem I have so far with the GM connected is the lack of communication that is available in the game. I go and check the League Members part and it will tell you who is online but no way of getting a message to them. Invite someone to play and you sit and wait and wonder if they are joining.
Agreed. I've probably waited for like 20 minutes for certain GMs that will remain unnamed..... but It's crappy that you can't click on the gm name in the league members and have a quick chat with them. They'll have it changed though I'm sure they've had complaints about that. There aren't to many games left and that sucks you can't use your players but in hindsight at least you'll lose your fair share of games because of that #lotterypick