View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 11:24 AM
battfan888
Podcaster

vCash: 500
I knew this was coming but finally seeing it in black and white was like a punch to the gut last night. I've loved this team so much and I've met so many great people in my travels I can't imagine life without this team.

CharlieGirl is one of the people I know personally and she is the tip of the iceberg on how many great people I've had the pleasure to met.

As for my OHL future..... sorry I am not becoming a Steelheads fan.

The two options I have been debating have been either keep following the Battalion in North Bay and go to the games when they come to Barrie, Mississauga and anywhere close etc, and maybe 1 or 2 roadys to North Bay during the season.

My other option is going to Guelph, no offense to Kitchener fans but Guelph is a tad closer, much easier to get tickets and with so many trades between Guelph and Brampton the past few years I've had a soft spot for the Storm and have kinda considered them my #2 for a few years now.

But for at least 5 more months I still have my Brampton Battalion and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this season as much as I can and do as many roadys as I can.