View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 12:07 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Don't want to be a killjoy!! But...

Thing is (among others)...his faceoff skills will become rusty if he continues playing wing. I'm sooo happy Galchenyuk is making everyone happy (incl. me!) but I do hope he gets to be a center with our Habs...since it's been many decades since we've had a center like Galchy. I'd like to take advantage of that opportunity.

And...I want to know who is protecting Galchy out there...
I don't want a dirty player to try and make a name for himself by injuring Galchy. I'm not (and wasn't before either) at all concerned about Galchenyuk's potential (I trust Timmins even though I didn't like the A.Kosts pick...can't win 'em all!)....I'm more concerned about Galchenyuk's health and protection.

And comparisons...imo Galchenyuk does remind me of Forsberg (very smooth style, skating, passing). Malkin and Kopitar as well (smooth, beautiful, slick European style).
Can't wait for 2013-2014!! Dec.21,2012 better not be happening! (*sarcasm*).
This is a very important matter for the Habs,a policeman on his line that has skill as well as skating.One such player in this years draft is Tyler Hill another with more skill is Tony Mantha.Both of these players would be great for the future,a team can never have enough Power Forwards.Galchenyuk playing the type of game he does and also being the Premier Prospect must surely warrant a Tyler Hill on his line with Sebastian Collberg.These three players would complement each others game,all three go to the net, play the boards and can shoot out the lights or knock out someones lights if they harass his linemates.(Tyler Hill/Heavyweight/Power Forward)My choice for a 2nd round pick.If Galchenyuk for some reason has a smaller LW on his line(Drouin or Hudon)then Mike McCarron from the USNTDP/U18 team has good skating and contributes offensively while carrying a 6'5" 230 lbs. frame

Last edited by S Bah: 11-06-2012 at 02:35 PM.