View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Scimitars of Drizzt
New York Rangers!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegader View Post
In this thread I have focused on the positives. Subban is the best goalie in Junior hockey right now. I've said that on a number of occasions. I've always liked what George has done with the penalty kill. It's always top 3-5 regardless of which team he has. This team, on paper, has the ability to go very far in the playoffs.

Focusing on the positives is easy to do, but not looking at the negatives (or simply ignoring them), won't make the team better. If that makes me a negative fan, then so be it. I'm sure George and his coaching staff are constantly practicing to make their weaknesses better (i.e., powerplay, getting pucks to the net, scoring).

Again, I'm not arguing with you about us season ticket holders. We will be there through thick and thin. The casual fan base however, cannot be neglected as it has been for the last little while.
Okay, I had just not seen positive posts from you, only negative. And yes, I'm sure the coaching staff is hard at work. The scoring will come from Belleville, I'm sure of it.

And at least we're still here, sucks about Brampton, I feel bad for their fan base.