View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 04:35 PM
ManByng
Moroz fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathletic View Post
makes sense, then again, nobody is right or wrong. We don't even know what the order is going to be. That said, I really don't think Valery Nichushkin will end up that high. I thought there were better prospects from Russia who ended going much lower in recent years.

Overall picks make sense for most teams.

That would make sense, that said, I have had Jersey picking goalies for the last 2 or 3 years and they never ended up picking one in the first I thought they would have gone for Gibson or Vasilevski/Subban ... both ended unavailable because of Jersey making the SC ... but yeah it would make sense. I'm not really in love with any goalie this year in the first round so far. I also like Wedgewood long-term for them. Not that I think he's a superstart in the making but he's been very consistant over the years in Plymouth.
^i fear the Devils do to and that's why they passed on Gibson and Dansk in past drafts. i'm just not totally convinced that Wedgewood is the answer for them long term, just from what i have seen of him in the past. mind you, Columbus also passed on Gibson when they picked Boone Jenner...i like Jenner, but if i were Columbus picking at #37, and Gibson was still there, i'd have picked Gibson.

ManByng is offline   Reply With Quote