Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-2013 Blues Prospects
View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 05:56 PM
h22prelude93

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues0307 View Post
h22, appreciate all the effort you've put into this thread. I love checking out your updates. I'm keeping my eye on Lundstrom, I'm really hoping the Blues have found a gem in either him or Binnington.
Thanks man, I'll definitely keep the updates coming. Lundstrom is a guy I really don't know much about. It appears he's been sent down to the SuperElit league, but the fact that he has even made it to the SEL at such a young age speaks volumes. Binnington is a guy I'm very excited about. If you check out HF's Prospect of the month article for October he was given an honorable mention. He's also been named to the Subway Super Series Team OHL which will play against Team Russia Thursday and Monday. Hopefully he keeps it up and receives an invite to the 2013 WJC's. BTW just read Ryan Tesink has also been added to the Super Series for Team QMJHL so it looks like the Blues will be well represented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by letmesleep View Post
It's nice to have something to be excited about. If the lockout goes all season (I hope not but it seems like a very real possibility), could you imagine how awesome it would be to be the first ball picked? Could you believe what it'd do for a team, adding a guy like MacKinnon to play center between Tarasenko and Schwartz?
That would be absolutely incredible. That may be the most scary rookie kid line ever thought up. An addition of a player a of MacKinnon's caliber would just be tremendous for the Blues. Would we even need a checking line at that point or would we just roll 4 scoring lines?