View Single Post
Old
11-06-2012, 11:14 PM
ps241
The Danish Dash!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji Frank View Post
And by the time the lockout ends, that'll be??? He's still has RFa status for a few years too....

Simmonds is decent but @ $4M? Jury is still out on Reid.

IMO, the day Chevy says his 22 year old stud is up for grabs is the day you'll see about a dozen teams come forward with a top line young forward..... Someone else on this thread said Yakupov. That's probably along the lines of what it will take to make the Jets listen. Everyone in the organization loves him right up to the owners who have arranged hunting trips for him and his family, backstage passes to country stars passing through the city, pretty much anything they can think of to keep a 22 year old millionaire excited about his employers!!
Yea Benji Zach and Winnipeg are a match made in heaven and he would be the last player moved from our organization IMHO so I think it is hard to assess a real value given that he is as close to untouchable as Winnipeg has. Even past his talent in early July Chipman called up Zach and asked him if he could come to town to do some photos for promotional material and Zach said "when do you need me there"? Not talk to my agent, or what's in it for me, or maybe, just when do you need me???

loyal to a fault, player friendly, zero ego owner please meet a down to earth, small town boy who has zero ego and thrives on loyalty.

ps241 is online now   Reply With Quote