Old
11-07-2012, 09:15 AM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtown View Post
3 g 6 a 9 pts in 7 gms

I dont know much about college hockey so the ECAC is a bit lost on me. How competitive of a league is it? Is this the type of league where he is expected to put up major pts?

The flyers dont have too much to look forward to in terms of defense and this guy seems to be someone to keep an eye out on.
The ECAC is an average league in regards to players scoring points. If ghost keeps up the rate that he is going, it will be a phenominal season for him and the flyers might even look at signing him. That being said i hope they dont for two reasons. One is that he is superrr skinny. He really needs to gain some weight without losing his agility which is one of his main threats. Two is his defensive play which is actually improving dramatically. They sai so far this season and from the us wjc summer camp, he has looked really good. He positions well and uses the stick very well.

When he was one of the best looking defenders at the camp with other first round picks there, you know you might have something

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote