View Single Post
Old
11-07-2012, 08:27 AM
CharlieGirl
Summer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalheadPenguinsFan View Post
The game I thought was a phenomenal experience, made even better by the fact that we won!!!!

The Aud is a beautiful building, my fiancee and I must have spent about 30 minutes walking around and I was gleefully checking out all of the plaques and player photos.

But yup, my hands were red from all the clapping I did and my throat is hoarse from yelling various cheers and bits of encouragement.

I look forward to attending more games in the future. Now I just need to figure out the easiest and most hassle-free way to get good seats again.

Sadly I forgot to try the beer nuts although I picked up two t-shirts at the Rangers Authentic store this evening. I even convinced my fiancee to buy one of the shirts I bought myself for herself as well.
I'm glad you had a good time! There are a number of ways of getting seats (there really isn't a bad seat in the place, however, I haven't checked out the very top rows in the new section) -- the Rangers website has a ticket exchange where season ticketholders who are not able to attend specific games can sell their tickets http://www.kitchenerrangers.com/page...place-postings.

You probably won't be able to find tickets for games vs London -- if you liked last night's atmosphere (it was really quiet in there for most of the game), you'll LOVE games vs a rival team.

But the real question is... did you sing the Rangers goal song?