View Single Post
Old
11-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Darth Vitale
Dark Matter

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyPierroZabotel17 View Post
How much of Thompson's 3 goals do you think can be attributed to his shot and how much to Bridgeport's goalie being bad?
My impression on at least two of those goals were that they were very soft / it was crappy goaltending for sure. Especially from that far out and with that little screening AFAICT. I don't see anything there that would suggest PT is a future goal-scorer for the Penguins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71 View Post
Guy won't back down from anything he's probably 5' 10" and he fought Brian Boyle over the summer in a camp scrimmage. Fast skater with pretty good hands had 3 goals that I can think of without looking up stats.
Wow. That's pretty impressive. Boyle is a big, tough SOB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regard View Post
Are you saying hes going to be the most hated player ever?
I'm not sure I could like anyone on my team who is similar to LaPierre. He's like Avery. He's one of those guys that is such a d-bag you can't even use the "I'd love to have that guy on my team but I'd hate him everywhere else" logic. Cooke and Ruutu are/was the "as long as he's on my team I love what he brings" guy. LaPierre, you hate him no matter who he plays for. I think it's the combination of cheap shots and the ****-eating grin he has all the time and that stupid mug. Every time I see the guy I want to beat him with a hammer.