Thread: Daniel Audette
View Single Post
Old
11-07-2012, 12:45 PM
ClemQ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
Don't get me wrong, they are both going to be great players in this league. The only thing I'm stating is that I like Pepin better and I know for a fact a few teams did too. In terms of pro potential(succeedung at the NHL level) , any scout will tell you Pepin has the better pro potential of the two.
agreed. But the GM's for the Q dont look for NHl talent, they look for players that will perform best in the Q. And you have to admit, Audette fits the profile of a 5yr Q league player who will have 100+ points his last couple years for sure.
You also have to bear in mind that he has yet to play a game at 100%. He's had a bad ankle since the start of training camp.

they are both good young players, and, actually there were several really , really good players drafted. Carrier (D) is a future star quarterback. Paquin-boudreau (baie comeau) has quietly averaged a point per game as a 16yr old so far. Those players are all impressive in their own way. That is all good news for the league and the fans. The future is bright!!!

ClemQ is offline   Reply With Quote