View Single Post
Old
11-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Thesensation19

vCash: 500
I am a firm believer in the fact that if you are a rookie in the field of fitness and training knowledge than its not effective to find answers on a forum. No offense, guys. But many guys on here are inexperienced, takes a while to find the results you want and too many differ opinions.

You already have your questions, how to lose fat and gain muscle. Google it and spend some time in the research.

But so im not leaving you with a comment just like that, ill share something simple on my fitness beliefs which has helped me improve my hockey skill, athleticm and fitness. I can always go further into detail but ill save it for people who believe in the simple basics that will follow:

Stay Active and watch what you put into your body. When you have the choice to walk than drive... or bike then drive... then do it. Rather than go to a bar or out with friends sometimes, go to a gym or open hockey or some kind of hike. Try to have home made meals over going out. No matter what the "facts" are on certain outdoor meals, its always better to shop smart and make it yourself.

Simply doing that will have you lose fat and unwanted weight.

Thesensation19 is offline   Reply With Quote