I3ig13ig

vCash: 500
Buffalo - Edmonton

RW Drew Stafford
D Brayden McNabb
3rd Round Pick in 2013

RW Ales Hemsky
D Oscar Klefbom
Conditional 2nd Round Pick in 2013 (turns to a 1st rounder if Hemsky plays less than 50 games next season.)

Buffalo gets a playmaking winger capable of delivering crisp passes to whoever he plays with in the Sabres top 6 while also being able to score every now and then as well. They also receive a great prospect in Klefbom who has great defensive awareness and the potential to develop a decent offensive game as well. Now with Hemsky accompanies some injury history so to try and off set that, a conditional 2nd round pick also goes to the Sabres which becomes a 1st if Hemsky doesn't play over 50 games. A potential 1st round pick also offsets some of the value.

Edmonton meanwhile gets a big and tough winger in Stafford to help protect the young guns with his hitting and vetern presence. He is also a very capable goal scorer which would compliment any of the Oilers top 6 players. Edmonton then recieves a giant of a prospect in McNabb who would help solidify the Oilers blueline with his towering, physical presence and awareness on the ice.

Thoughts? Be nice.

I3ig13ig is offline   Reply With Quote