View Single Post
Old
11-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Stats01

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilsp1ll View Post
It just sounds like people in Toronto honestly don't want to appreciate the best junior hockey there is to offer. Move it to a place where people appreciate these players and the game.
Junior hockey isn't appreciated here because we have PRO leagues and teams. For people in the West asking these questions and making these remarks about appreciation and Toronto isn't a hockey town I just have this to say, move here and live here for a few years and you'll start to understand the amount of activities and other sporting options citizens have. People downtown and even in the suburbs aren't going to go spend their hard earned money on JUNIOR HOCKEY! Why would we do that when we can go watch the Raptors play the Heat or the Jays playing the Red Sox or Yankees. Junior hockey is accepted and appreciated in towns that need it! Toronto doesn't need Junior Hockey and Torontonians don't need Junior Hockey. It doesn't mean we aren't a hockey town, we absolutely love hockey, but the junior kind doesn't work in the biggest city in the country.

Why would I go spend money on junior hockey player _insert name here_ when I go watch the PROS in the same area.

Stats01 is offline   Reply With Quote