View Single Post
Old
11-07-2012, 05:54 PM
redcard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tujague View Post
redcard, that Marshall ******* seemed to come out of nowhere. Did he score a bunch of goals late?
He was pretty consistently around the top 5 all season, but took first right at the end.

It was his best season, he scored 16, 16, and 11 in the previous 3 seasons in I.1, so his 30 this season was a massive improvement, and even tops his totals from the two seasons in Tier II and one in Tier I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tujague View Post
I think you might want to work on your defense now. 89 goals is amazing for a 10th place team. But 45 GA is not so good
Yeah, this was the first full season with the new keeper, and I anticipate him continuing to improve with more experience. My 4 defenders are 4th, 5th, 8th, and 12th on my team in terms of OR. 2 of them will be sliding down the depth chart and I have 3-4 potential young players that can compete for their spots. I don't know if I want to break the bank for a defender on the market because I need to keep up with the other teams in terms of facilities and stadium. Spending more money on players will ultimately just slow me down.

Luckily with TF15 on the way my pulls will grow as quickly as any others, I just need to get SA up now so that they're starting off with high ORs.