Old
11-07-2012, 07:13 PM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLinden16 View Post
Newton (Denver)
Luck (Jacksonville)
Luck's been great lately, and this is a juicy matchup, so I'd go with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilly34 View Post
Jonathon Dwyer, who is playing the cheifs but has to share touches with redman

Desean Jackson, who is playing a tough secondary with the cowboys and has vick as a QB
Or
Anquan Boldin, who is playing oakland at home, where flacco plays his best games.
Dwyer's splitting carries and is the less healthy of the two, so unfortunately I think you gotta go with Boldin. DJax is the best option of the three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richards to Gaborik View Post
Detroit D @ Min
Philly D vs Dallas
Baltimore D vs Oakland
The way Ponder's been playing I actually like the Lions D quite a bit this week. I'd take the Ravens next in that Oakland is looking at a combo or Jones/Reece in the backfield, meaning the Raiders will likely be losing, and passing a lot. I could see Baltimore easily getting a few picks. I'd rank Philly last simply because there's such little chance they keep Dallas to a real low point total, and they're just a mess in general. Not to mention their D is nearly last in the league in terms of fantasy points scored.

Quote:
Also it the rotoworld message board still down for everyone else?
Yep. Friggin sucks. I knew I read through those forums a lot, but had no idea how much until they got hacked. I don't know how it takes a week for them to sort that out, but hopefully they get it figured out soon. It's really a great resource.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote