View Single Post
Old
11-07-2012, 07:05 PM
NHL Fanatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 View Post
The 'french' reason would be a bit stupid considering his world was the team and the class at the Colisee. There are more english speakers on the team than french. And why would it be an issue for english speakers when it's never an issue for french speakers?

The reason is the other you mentionned, this kid won't commit to work. When it's too tough, he just gives up. He did it twice in 10 months. He won't always get breaks in life. He has no one but himself to blame. He was given many chances by two great organizations and still gave up.
I am in no way disrespecting Quebec, after all I have relatives that live there, I'm speaking from an outsider point of view. It's a lot different than Massachusetts, USA. Not necessarily interacting with people or teammates, but even relaxing and watching your favorite TV shows in a different language. He's not in America, he's in a whole different country. It's a lot tougher for some kids to adjust. Adam Erne on the other hand has been traveling all over and staying in different places since 12 years of age so he's used to it.

NHL Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote