Thread: Proposal: Buffalo - Edmonton
View Single Post
Old
11-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Eskimo44

vCash: 500
I know Stafford is the bigger player and HF loves that but really he is nowhere close to Hemsky in ability. Like CSimpson said if it's an injury thing (overblown) then fine that's a fair opinion but Hemsky before this season had the 15th best ppg since the lockout of all wingers in the NHL. He's a 1st line game breaking talent, i'd rather see if his shoulder is back to normal and if he's knocked all the rust off.

I don't get the point of a McNabb for Klefbom swap. It seems to me Klefbom is easily the more celebrated prospect but i don't know if it's good for either team as that doesn't always tell the whole story. I do know that McNabb is a great prospect in his own right so this is possibly an even swap. Either way i'm sure each fan base is just fine with the devil they know.

Don't know why edmonton adds the better pick but it's really not that important.

So i do think a Stafford for Hemsky trade is a somewhat reasonable idea but myself i would keep Hemsky, and if he is moved in a deal like that i would want Buffalo to add a little.

Eskimo44 is offline   Reply With Quote