View Single Post
Old
11-07-2012, 09:51 PM
malkinfan

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
After game 2 some of my observations:
Shenfeild: Absolutely useless at this level, too soft, not enough skill, keep him home
Kapustin: Also not good enough for this level, has done nothing on the top line but make too many mistakes.
Nesterov: Wow was he bad. He got beat on the same pinch play 3 times, coughed up the puck a number of times and got beat several other times, ouch.
Kokhlachev: Has been a ghost, him and Yakupov looked terrible together, the line needs to be broken up, Koko should have been sent to the VHL to regain his scoring confidence.
Yakupov: Did not look good in game 2, too many try to do it yourself plays.. He didn't utilize his teamates well at all, that may be because the line has horrible chemistry all together... I fear that Yak is no Kuznetsov, who was able to pull out a great play out of nowhere to put his team back in the game. From what I seen of Yakupov when the going gets tough he struggles a bit. I hope he proves what I say wrong.

Dyakov: Biggest surprise for me, very strong back there, physical, limited errors, good offensive touch.
Tkachev: Looks like he will make a useful role player, showed terrific skill on his goal.
Shalunov: Has shown well in the summer and now, a very creative player.
Nicushkin: Didn't think he would be physically mature enough to play at this level, but he definitely is, was barrowling through checks.
Kucherov: He is badly needed, at least on the powerplay. Get him and Grigo together, maybe Grigo will wake up.
Slepyshev: Need him too.

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote