View Single Post
Old
11-08-2012, 01:00 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest View Post
What's the ETA on our pitching prospects showing up in the majors? Another 2 seasons?
Within 2 years they should have a few knocking on the door. Ethan Martin (who some suggest will end up in the pen) looked very good in the games I saw w/Reading. Adam Morgan is another that was impressive in Reading and might not be that far away. The other 2 from the "big 3" that started last year in clearwater, Biddle and Austin Wright also had big years so it's going to be very interesting to see how they adjust to Reading next season.

I think Trevor May could go to AAA next season although repeating AA might not be a bad idea as he gets hurt leaving pitches up high.

Colvin struggled mightly in the games i saw at reading, perhaps they try him in the pen again as he seemed to pick it up after they moved him there last season in clearwater.

Out of the pen, I really like Lisalverto Bonilla, assuming he stays in the pen. Could see time with the phils next season at some point (although I hear they are looking at changing the roster size for September call ups, at the winter gm meetings)