View Single Post
Old
11-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk Moreland View Post
If I wasn't sitting here listening to her flip out I wouldn't have believed they actually had the audacity to call about anything other than updating us on progress, which is something else that pisses me off.. I understand we got wiped out over here with all the water I knew it'd take a while but this is insane. Haven't heard one thing from them, if they came out and just said we are screwed ok I can take that just be honest and give us the has news instead of leaving us in the dark... no pun intended..

Newsday just tweeted that Nassau and Suffolk will impose odd/even gas rationing.. Not sure how that will affect people who have been filling jugs tho.
The only good thing to come out of this is that LIPA is done. It's over for them. Whoever takes over might be just as bad but we have to find out for ourselves instead of letting this happen again. I can't believe they have the nerve to charge full price when the service hasn't been used for going on 2 weeks now. In fact, my landlord just called me and told me he is reducing my rent for next month since I haven't been living there all week. God forbid LIPA does something like that.

As for gas rationing... it's about time. Jersey got it right when they implemented it days ago. Should really ease up the gas lines. Also just got confirmation that people with portable gas cans can go any day they want.

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote