Thread: Suspensions
View Single Post
Old
11-08-2012, 04:02 PM
bidzey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLFan8771 View Post
I know in some ways Branch has really tainted this league. Last year Marc Zanetti kicked a player and was suspended for the rest of the playoffs, Pedan does pretty much the same thing and gets 4 games? Rupert viciously slashes Nick Cousins after a game where there is clear attempt to injure and gets just 5 games, then early last year Christian Thomas of the Generals gets 10 games for pretty much and inadvertent high stick?

Branch's suspensions are for the most part a joke.
for Rupert it's just a matter of time before he seriously hurts somebody. I won't use the word that is on the name tag that I put on him because that would be disrespectful to this board. I believe he's drafted by Toronto?, if so, as a Toronto fan I want nothing to do with him. He will be just another problem of many that TO has.

On another note, I saw Owen Sound play their worse game ever yesterday, Kyle Hope gave a head shot and it didn't look good!! Looks like he was frustrated, and aimed for it. (not saying this is a fact). So I wonder what he'll get from Mister Branch.

bidzey is offline   Reply With Quote