View Single Post
Old
11-08-2012, 05:31 PM
WarriorofTime

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidLine93 View Post
Uhhh...Klefbom made first line all-star team at the world juniors and was arguably the most valuable player to sweden (tournament champions) in the tournament.....Hamiltion was not....plus since when has Hamilton proved to be a "Franchise Defenseman". 9th overall pick, played great in juniors, made WJHC. Very big. Sounds a lot like Jared Cowan to me.

Franchise Winger>average #1 Defenseman
LOL. So because players have a few similarities that means they're the same? That's like the Leaf fan who said Hamilton might have Cody Franson's upside. Why don't you compare Hamilton and Cowen's seasons after getting drafted in Juniors?

Did Cowen go over PPG? Nope. (Hamilton- 72 points in 50 GP. Cowen- 30 points in 59 GP.)
Was Cowen named the best Defenseman of his league? Nope. (09-10 WHL Defenseman of the Year was Tyson Barrie. Meanwhile Hamilton named the top Defenseman last year in all of the CHL.)

But they're both big and played well after getting drafted in the same point, so I guess they're identical. Let's just ignore the much higher offensive upside Hamilton possesses.

By the way, I said originally that I thought Edmonton shouldn't give up Yakupov.

WarriorofTime is offline   Reply With Quote