View Single Post
Old
11-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Silence Of The Plams
Zemgod

vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy316 View Post
He turned on purpose with full knowledge of Bernier. However, that call is going to be made every time, unfortunately. Bernier made the mistake of going in with too much speed, so that when Scuderi turned, he had no other choice but to run into him.

The Gionta hit was marginal, the Bernier hit was not. Gionta's may or may not be called, depending on how well the hitee sells it or where it is on the ice. Bernier's is going to be a five minute major every time. The Devils got strung up on how the Gionta hit wasn't called, instead of focusing at the task on hand and killing off the penalty.
Right there. I find that plays like that are not good and that if players purposefully do that, there should not be big penalties doled out. And the way Scuderi was on the ice basically looking waiting for the refs to call it was crap. Devils deserved to win. Or to have had less ref crap. I would have been happy if NJ won the cup because I've lived here forever and it'd be cool to see the cup, even if I'm a Rangers fan. Respect is due. But I'm not gonna stir up too much trouble, but LA shouldn't have even made the postseason this year.

Silence Of The Plams is offline   Reply With Quote