View Single Post
Old
11-08-2012, 05:53 PM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronwalled55 View Post
Defense. NYG against Cincy or NE against BUF. Can't really go wrong with either, but I don't think I can sit the Giants defense right now
I really like the Pats D this week, but like you said, the Giants D has just been far too good lately to sit. Not only that but the Bengals have actually given up more points to Ds this year than the Bills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRep TheWingedWheel View Post
Is Danny Amendola definitely good for this week? I have Harvin and Brown hurt and Little on BYE so I need a WR. And the waivers for the week process tonight.

I've seen conflicting reports from he will be back, to he should be back, to game time decision.

My other options are Wright and Kerley. But I really want Amendola if its a sure thing he plays.
All signs point to him being a go, although it's not a great matchup. If you like him much more than Wright and Kerley, then I'd roll with him barring a setback. That being said, I'm not a fan of starting guys coming off injury who haven't gotten full practices in, so I'd actually go with Wright. Also, not sure if you have room on the roster or a guy you can drop, but I like Emmanuel Sanders quite a bit this week. Great matchup, and no Antonio Brown. Not sure he's a whole heck of a lot better than Wright or Kerley, but might be something to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbcwpg View Post
Have a very deep league, need to put one of these guys in my flex spot:

TY Hilton(@JAC), Laurent Robinson(vsIND), Darrius Heyward-Bey(@BAL), Joel Dreessen(@CAR)
I like Hilton. He's had some good weeks and gets quite a few targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
Deep league flex option:

Ballard @ Jac
or
Fred Jackson @ NE

Was leaning towards Jackson but news is that Brown(IND) might not play...
Those are solid options in a deep league. I really like Ballard tonight. I know Brown's gonna try to play, but I see Ballard getting the vast majority of the work there. Following Buffalo's loss to Houston there was talk of them having to get Spiller more touches. Well that's probably gonna mean less for FJax. Not to mention they'll likely be losing and thus not in a position to run all that much. I'd go Ballard.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote